Terms & Conditions
These are the official terms and conditions of the agreement between the website “Provider” located at //nanocomfort.ru and you regarding your use of the website located at //nanocomfort.ru (collectively referred to as “Website” and/or “Websites”). The “Provider” delivers the services on its “Website” in accordance with the terms and conditions listed on this page, and by using the “Website” you agree to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Through the “Website” and under the conditions provided in these Terms of Service, the “Provider” allows the “Website” users to view or provide videos or other materials, as well as post, distribute and/or publish such materials. Materials are transmitted and made available to other users under the conditions specified in these Terms of Service.
By accessing the “Website”, you acknowledge that you are 18 years old or coming of age in accordance with the laws of your country and you know and understand that the materials presented on and/or downloaded from the “Website” include explicit visual, audio and/or textual descriptions of nudity and explicit sexual acts.
You are familiar with materials of this kind; you are not offended by such materials; and by agreeing with these Terms of Service, you guaranteeus that you intentionally and knowingly request access to such sexually explicit material for personal viewing and you will not download, copy or distribute any part of the “Website” for commercial purposes.
We allow our users to upload videos, photos or other materials, as well as post and/or publish such materials for display on “Websites”. You are solely responsible for your Own materials and the consequences of their publication. With your submission you confirm/guarantee that:
- you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consent and permission to publish the Content that you send;
- you license to the “Websites” all patent rights, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights to such Content for publication on the “Websites” in accordance with these Terms of Service;
- you retain all of your ownership rights in your materials. However, by providing us with the material, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, free, sub-licensed and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, transmit, translate, distribute, promote, exhibit, prepare derivative works to publicly display and perform Demonstration publicly;
- placing your materials on or through the “Website” does not directly or indirectly violate privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, trade secret rights, contractual rights or any other rights of any natural or legal person;
- you exempt the “Websites” “Provider” and employees from any complaints, lawsuits or claims related to the use of the content or violation of these Terms of Service, including any liability or expense related to claims, loss, damages, court decisions, legal fees and attorney fees. You acknowledge that you, and not the “Provider”, are responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful use, unauthorized use or otherwise unwanted content or information that you upload;
Copyright Infringement Policy
If you are the copyright owner or their agent and consider that any User Submission or other content violates your rights, you can submit a removal request using this form including the following information:
- Electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Description identifying the material allegedly violated and which should be removed or access to which should be blocked, as well as the place where the original or authorized copy of the material exists (for example, the URL of the web site page where it is legally located, etc.);
- Sufficient information for enabling the service “Provider” to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and an e-mail if that's possible;
- Statement that you earnestly believe that the use of the material in the manner referred to is not authorized by its legal owner, its agent or the law;
- Statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that you are the legal copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
YOU VISIT THE “WEBSITES” AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. ALL CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE “WEBSITE” AND ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH IT WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT, CLAIMS OR MATERIAL FEATURED ON THE “WEBSITES”. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE “WEBSITE” OR PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH IT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE QUALITY OF GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED VIA THE “WEBSITES”. YOU'LL BE HELD SOLELY ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY HARM TO YOUR PERSONAL OR WORK COMPUTER CAUSED BY CONTRACTING A VIRUS AFTER USING THE “WEBSITES”.
WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CORRECTNESS OR EXTENSIVENESS OF THESE “WEBSITES” CONTENT OR ANY 3RD-PARTY. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR (I) MISTAKES OR INCORRECT INFORMATION HOSTED, (II) INDIVIDUAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DESTRUCTION, OF ANY NATURE CAUSED BY YOUR ACCESS TO THE “WEBSITES”, (III) ANY UNLAWFUL ACCESS TO OR USAGE OF OUR PROTECTED SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PRIVATE DATA AND/OR CREDIT CARD DATA HOSTED THERE, (IV) ANY DISRUPTION OR TERMINATION OF COMMUNICATION TO OR FROM THE WEB SITES OR SERVICES, (IV) ANY GLITCHES, EXPLOITS, COMPUTER VIRUSES, TROJANS, OR ANY OTHER MALICIOUS COMPUTER PROGRAM THAT CAN BE TRANSFERRED VIA THE “WEBSITES” OR SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY 3RD PARTY (V) ANY MISTAKES OR EXCLUSIONS IN ANY OF THE FEATURED CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR HARM OF ANY TYPE SUSTAINED BECAUSE OF ANY CONTENT UPLOADED, SEND BY E-MAIL, DISTRIBUTED, OR OTHERWISE FEATURED ON THE “Websites” OR SERVICES. THE WEB SITES DO NOT PERMIT, APPROVE, ASSURE, OR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES MARKETED OR PRESENTED BY A 3RD PARTY VIA THE WEB SITES OR OUR SERVICES OR ANY LINKED SERVICES OR PROMOTED BY ANY BANNER OR OTHERWISE ADVERTISED, AND, THE WEB SITES AND A 3RD PARTY WILL NOT BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR SUPERVISING ANY MONETARY OPERATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND 3RD-PARTY SERVICE OR PRODUCT “PROVIDER”. AS FOR THE BUYING OF MERCHANDISE OR SERVICE VIA ANY “WEBSITE” OR PLATFORM, YOU MUST USE YOUR BETTER JUDGMENT, ALONG WITH EXERCISING EXTREME CAUTION.
WE WON'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT AND ITS RELIABILITY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WITH REGARDS TO THE ACCURACY AND ADEQUACY OF ANY INFORMATION STATED HEREIN.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted under the applicable law, the “Websites”, their “Website” master, their parent company and individual agents, including executives, workers, and representatives will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or harm of any kind, resulting from:
- postponing, declining or eliminating any or all Content whenever, for any or no reason of any kind with or without notice;
- adjusting or suspending momentarily or perpetually, the “Websites” (or any part) with or without notice for any or no reason at all;
- instantly ending your access to the “Websites” for any or no reason of any kind and with or without prior notice;
- the correctness, helpfulness or obtainability of any material uploaded to or through the “Websites”;
- any User Content isn't saved, or is erased, or for any comparable inacceptable end results or user Content;
- any mistakes or oversights in any Content or for any loss or harm of any type sustained because of your use of any Content uploaded, send by e-mail, featured, or otherwise made accessible on the “Websites”;
- individual harm or property destruction, of any character whatsoever, caused by your access to and usage of our “Websites”;
- any unlawful access to or usage of our protected servers and/or any and all private data and/or credit card data hosted there;
- any disruption or termination of communication with or from our “Websites”;
- any glitches, exploits, computer viruses, trojans, or any other malicious computer program that can be transferred via the “Websites” or our services by any 3rd party;
- any loss or harm of any kind resulted by or from communications you have with 3rd-party ad or services “Provider”, or 3rd-party “Websites”, found on or via the “Websites”, including purchase and administration of associated goods or services, along with any other stipulations, clauses, guidelines, guarantees or representations which can be attributed to such businesses;
Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any accompanying, ancillary, retaliatory, constitutional, admonitory, expectation, singular, or consequential damage of any kind (namely: damages for loss of income, goodwill impairment, disruption, loss of business data or any other monetary damages) together with any individual or class-action claim, or any loss, harm, act, suit or other happening in relation to or arising under or out of the Terms of Service, even in case we have been warned of the likelihood of those kinds of damages, regardless whether the action is founded on contract, IP infringement, tort, neglect or additional grounds.
YOU EXPLICITLY RECOGNIZE THAT THE WEB “WEBSITE” WON'T BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY OF THE FEATURED CONTENT OR THE OFFENSIVE OR UNLAWFUL CONDUCT OF ANY 3RD PARTY. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THERE IS NO PROTECTION OR GUARANTEED AND THAT ALL RISK LIE ON YOU, THE USER.
THE PRECEDING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES COMPLETELY TO EVERY PERSON, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE AND RELEVANT. YOU AGREE NOT TO FILE A LAWSUIT OR OTHERWISE MAKE ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE “WEBSITES” OR PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH THEM.